Skip to content

Temporary Residence


Student Visa: Do you wish to study here in Canada? Depending on your study goals and qualifications, you may be permitted to come to Canada to study, including English classes to facilitate your entry into higher education. Contact us to see if you are qualified for a Student Visa.

Work permit, including Live-in Caregivers: Is there an established need for your skill set here in Canada by a qualified employer? Whether you are an employer needing to have a skilled employee(s) or an overseas job applicant with a ready job waiting for you in Canada, we can help you assess your needs and qualifications to successfully process your work permit application.

Immigrating to Canada

Contemplating immigrating to Canada, or sponsoring a loved one such as a spouse, a same-sex partner, or parents?


Permanent Residence

Hoping to become a permanent resident? We can help with that…