Business and Commercial Law
If you find yourself in any of these situations, consider consulting Iven K.S. Tse for his advice on any of these issues:
- Thinking of starting your own business?
- Wondering if you need to incorporate a company or not?
- Incorporating but need help in creating an adequate share structure?
- Trying to decipher the terms of a lease required by a landlord in a potential office or retail space?
- Considering renting or leasing out your office or retail space?
- Needing to find out if a potential tenant is a credit risk?
- Wanting to make sure your financial loan to a person or business is safe and secure?
- Need to borrow money from a bank or a private lender but their demands for collateral are extreme?
- Considering taking on a partner at your business or company and needing advice?
- Received a Disclosure Statement from a Franchisor and wondering what it means?
- Received a wrongful termination claim or an anti-competition injunction application?
Iven K.S. Tse has been providing practical and effective legal advice for business clients for over ten years, with clients representing a full range of unique business circumstances: small businesses such as restaurants, hair salons, bookstores, and health care providers; professional businesses such as dentists, doctors, and pharmacists; and international or national businesses involved in shipbuilding, real estate investments, cosmetics manufacturing, import and export, textiles, and more.
We believe that each business problem or venture requires a unique solution or approach, and Iven K.S. Tse has successfully guided and advised clients on nearly every facet of a business venture. Whether you are a first time business owner, or thinking of expanding your business and company into new markets or locations, or if you are a landlord or a potential tenant, Iven K.S. Tse can take care of your legal needs so that you can focus on taking care of your business.
I have dealt with Iven both personally and for work with my clients. I have found him to be professional, experienced and personable. I will continue trusting him as my legal advisor as well as helping my clients with their legal needs.
– Sunny Lam, Registered Financial Planner, Certified Financial Planner, B.Sc. , President, The Eminent Choice Financial Group Inc.
Things to keep in mind when running or buying a business.